We chat with Laura Pauli this week about how she went from cubical to kitchen. Laura is a classically trained French Chef, Certified Sommelier and author. She has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, Oprah Daily, KQED, MyRecipes, NewsBreak and more, with experience cooking in every kitchen imaginable, including a 3-Michelin-star Paris restaurant, a lobster boat, the DaVinci Code chateau, many PBS cooking shows, an Italian trattoria, Paris pastry “laboratoire”, America's Cup Yacht America, and Conde Nast's #1-rated health spa in the world Rancho la Puerta, to name a few ... Laura also launched an online wine store, led collector wine tastings and rare wine dinners and wrote a book about her first few months cooking in France that was a finalist for the 2007 National Indie Excellence Book Awards.
Women Beyond a Certain Age is an award-winning weekly podcast with Denise Vivaldo. She brings her own lively, humorous, and experienced viewpoint to the topics she discusses with her guests. The podcast covers wide-ranging subjects of importance to older women.
- Website: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenBeyond/
- Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WomenBeyond/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womenbeyondacertainage/
- Episode archive: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Email us: WomenBeyond@icloud.com
- Denise Vivaldo is the host of WBACA. Her info lives here: https://denisevivaldogroup.com/
- More of Denise’s info is here: https://denisevivaldo.com
- Cindie Flannigan is the producer WBACA. Her info lives here: https://linktr.ee/cindieflannigan
- Denise and Cindie’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Denise-Vivaldo/e/B001K8QNRA%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share