Dianne Jacob is back with us to talk about the 4th edition of her book, Will Write for Food: The Complete Guide to Writing Cookbooks, Blogs, Memoir, Recipes and More.
Dianne Jacob is a writing coach who helps people get their cookbooks published. She has a degree in journalism and worked as a writer, editor, and reporter for decades. In 1996 Dianne launched her coaching and writing business. The book proposals she’s worked on have resulted in book deals with Chronicle Books, Ten Speed Press, Simon & Schuster, Rizzoli, and other prestigious publishers.
- In conversation with David Lebovitz video: https://youtu.be/BiCyNtBpFhI
- Website: https://diannej.com
- Newsletter: http://ww.diannej.com/newsletter
- Instagram: @diannemjacob
- Twitter: @diannej
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0738218057/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0738218057&linkCode=as2&tag=dianjacobookc-20&linkId=Q76JQ2IC6WJBTFN5
Women Beyond a Certain Age is an award-winning weekly podcast with Denise Vivaldo. She brings her own lively, humorous, and experienced viewpoint to the topics she discusses with her guests. The podcast covers wide-ranging subjects of importance to older women.
- Website: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenBeyond/
- Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WomenBeyond/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womenbeyondacertainage/
- Episode archive: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Email us: WomenBeyond@icloud.com
- Denise Vivaldo is the host of WBACA. Her info lives here: https://denisevivaldogroup.com/
- More of Denise’s info is here: https://denisevivaldo.com
- Cindie Flannigan is the producer WBACA. Her info lives here: https://linktr.ee/cindieflannigan
- Denise and Cindie’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Denise-Vivaldo/e/B001K8QNRA%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share