Karen Randall is a transition life coach, energy psychologist, creative arts facilitator, author, college professor, yoga teacher and recovering CPA. After a successful career as a CFO, Karen received a master’s degree in transpersonal psychology followed by a certification as a psychosynthesis life coach which she uses to guide her clients to a life full of purpose, meaning, passion and joy. See more info on her website (link below).
Women Beyond a Certain Age is an award-winning weekly podcast with Denise Vivaldo. She brings her own lively, humorous, and experienced viewpoint to the topics she discusses with her guests. The podcast covers wide-ranging subjects of importance to older women.
- Website: https://www.karenrandallcoaching.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karenrandallcoaching/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karenrandallcoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElh_5FDnioRSUb6C-CdiUQ
- Website: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenBeyond/
- Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WomenBeyond/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womenbeyondacertainage/
- Episode archive: https://womenbeyond.podbean.com
- Email us: WomenBeyond@icloud.com
- Denise Vivaldo is the host of WBACA. Her info lives here: https://denisevivaldogroup.com/
- More of Denise’s info is here: https://denisevivaldo.com
- Cindie Flannigan is the producer WBACA. Her info lives here: https://linktr.ee/cindieflannigan